We offer a variety of exciting ways to get involved with Heritage and Culture Warwickshire (HCW)
HCW provides a wide range of services that help local communities and visitors to connect and engage with their local arts and heritage.
We aim to safeguard Warwickshire’s archives, natural history and natural sciences, protect its historic and natural environment, provide high quality arts and cultural opportunities and lifelong learning for everyone in the county and beyond. Our visitors include families, young people, adults and corporate guests, welcoming around 70,000 people, including over 10,000 school children, to our sites and events each year.
We would love to have a conversation with you to discuss how HCW can help you reach your target audience to meet your organisations objectives.
- Sponsorship of our popular annual events such as Show and Tell
- Sponsorship of our extensive learning programme
- Sponsoring a Community Case
- Sponsorship of our stunning exhibits, such as the Sheldon Tapestry
- Corporate volunteering
Case study: Philips 66 sponsorship supported the Re-Launch of Market Hall Museum, February 2017.
‘Take a FREE ride in Pif-Paf’s spectacular, theatrical vehicles around the Market Place throughout the day. Join them on a journey of your wildest dreams, aboard their famous travelling machines, The Submercycle and The Flycycle! Sponsored by Phillips 66’
The sponsorship enabled more visitors to engage with and celebrate the community facility, and have a great deal of fun.
In return HCW were able to offer:
- An opportunity to build brand awareness within the local community with new audiences
- Town centre exposure
- Association with a trusted local organisation and brand
- Engagement with other local organisations and stakeholders
- Marketing and PR with logo acknowledgement on event marketing collateral
- Online presence including social media and the Heritage & Culture Warwickshire and Our Warwickshire websites Sponsorship options
To discuss a sponsorship package to suit your business, please contact the Development Team: