Heritage and Culture Warwickshire: What’s on for Children and Adults.
Discover your heritage, have fun, and learn something new in events all around the county. There’s something for everyone. From walks, talks and tours that celebrate our history, to crafty workshops and one-off events marking special occasions, new exhibitions and events that highlight and share Warwickshire’s heritage and culture.
To find out about up and coming events at the Warwickshire Museum sites, Warwickshire County Record Office and at other venues across Warwickshire, follow the links for the latest programmes or join our regular email newsletter for updates.
Lookout! is our events programme for children and families across Warwickshire, and features events and drop-in sessions right across the county in a selection of venues for all the family.
- To find out more and how you can get involved, just visit our Lookout! page.
- To read the latest Lookout leaflet, just click here [Download Lookout PDF]
Outlook lists events for young people and adults and gives a fresh perspective on Warwickshire’s heritage, offering everything from informative talks with experts to creative arts workshops.
- Find out more about Outlook by clicking here
- Download the Outlook PDF Leaflet for September – December 2015. [Download PDF]
- Find out full details of events by clicking here
Night at the Museum experience
Bring your group to the museum for a sleepover experience they will never forget at Market Hall Museum in Warwick. Available for all sections of Scouting and Guiding. Children have the chance to explore the museum and make their own film with hand-held flip cameras. Pizza and chips are served before they settle down to watch the film ‘The Night at the Museum’ or another film of your choice.
- Download the flyer for more information about this fantastic sleepover with a difference. [Download PDF]
- We strongly advise that you download, print off and read through the Night at the Museum Sleepover information pack before your sleepover. [Download PDF]
Vintage Fair: Sunday 10th April 2016
St John’s Museum would like to invite you to apply for a stall at our Vintage Fair.
There will be stalls throughout the museum, a vintage hair stylist, refreshments and vintage cars displayed on the front lawn. Entry for the public is FREE. Stall fee: Stalls are £16.00, Rooms (approx. 2x table size) are £25.00
Non-refundable payment in advance is required. For more information please telephone Rowan Fisher at Heritage & Culture Warwickshire on 01926 736397 or email: email@example.com To book a stall, please complete the booking form and return with full payment. [Download PDF]
Further information on a the projects we’ve been involved in lately can be found on our projects page.