What’s on for Children and Adults
Discover your heritage, have fun, and learn something new. There’s something for everyone. From walks, talks and tours that celebrate our history, to crafty workshops and one-off events marking special occasions, new exhibitions and events that highlight and share Warwickshire’s heritage and culture.
To find out about up and coming events at Market Hall Museum, Warwickshire County Record Office and at other venues across Warwickshire, follow the links for the latest programmes or join our regular email newsletter for updates.
Lookout! is our events programme for children and families and features events and drop-in sessions for all the family.
- To find out more and how you can get involved, just visit our Lookout! page.
- To read the latest Lookout leaflet, just click here [Download Lookout PDF]
Outlook lists events for young people and adults and gives a fresh perspective on Warwickshire’s heritage, offering everything from informative talks with experts to creative arts workshops.
- Find out more about Outlook by clicking here
- Download the Outlook PDF Leaflet [Download PDF]
- Find out full details of event listings by clicking here
Night at the Museum
Bring your group to the museum for a sleepover experience they will never forget at Market Hall Museum in Warwick or camp in the secluded gardens of St John’s House. Available for all sections of Scouting and Guiding. Explore the museum and take part in our LEGO challenge by recreating the museum and it’s exhibits. Pizza and chips are served before they settle down to watch the film ‘The Night at the Museum’ or another film of your choice.
- Download the flyer for more information about this fantastic sleepover with a difference at Market Hall Museum. [Download PDF]
- Download the flyer for more information about this fantastic sleepover at St John’s House. [Download PDF
Warwickshire Open Studios – Friday 22nd June – Sunday 23rd June
Warwickshire Open Studios at Market Hall Museum is an opportunity for Warwickshire based artists and makers to sell quality paintings, ceramics, sculptures, jewellery,
textiles, glass and more in the unique surroundings of our historic museum. A Private View will take place on Thursday 21st June 7pm – 9pm. Click here for a booking form and terms and conditions. For more information call Rowan Fisher on 01926 736397 or email email@example.com
Further information on a the projects we’ve been involved in lately can be found on our projects page.
Follow us to find out more news about our forthcoming events and activities: