Workshops, talks and walks for adults and young people in Warwickshire. Get a fresh Outlook with our year-round programme of events and activities that explore Warwickshire’s rich heritage and culture.
Walks, talks, workshops… and so much more!
We offer a busy programme of events, activities and workshops for adults and young people. Details of all these events are published in Outlook, which is published four times a year.
How to get your copy of Outlook
- Download a copy of the latest Outlook leaflet
- See full listings and details of all events for adults and young adults
- Receive a copy of the latest Outlook leaflet direct in your inbox by downloading and completing the Outlook and Lookout mailing list form, or you can email us with your name and address.
- Receive monthly updates by joining our regular mailing list here.
- Or contact Rebecca Williams on 01926 412034.
Talks for groups, clubs and societies
Archivists from Warwickshire County Record Office are available to give talks based on the collections in their care. You can find more information here, or you can contact the Warwickshire Museum if you have an enquiry about talks from curators about their collections and expertise.