Why not gain new skills and use your time and talents to help us create a great experience for our visitors?
There are roles and opportunities to suit you and your availability, so please get in touch.
• Introducing visitors to the museum.
• Answering questions about displays.
• Handling and sharing original artefacts.
• Helping in the café and shop.
• Getting involved behind the scenes.
• Helping with public events, and our learning and arts activities.
Full training and support will be given.
For more information:
Click here to apply for a volunteer post
Email Sarah Hann at email@example.com
Telephone: 01926 736422
or go to: heritage.warwickshire.gov.uk/volunteer to find out more and see a role profile.