We offer up to five placements each academic year. Depending on your interests you could spend time with:
- the Market Hall Museum – including welcoming visitors
- the County Record Office – including document production for the search room
- Archaeology Warwickshire – including processing finds from a recent dig
- Learning and Community Engagement – including assisting a visiting school or family event, or preparing materials for future activities
- Business Development – including setting up for an event and helping with publicity
Our work experience is ideal if you are interested in studying a related subject or are pursuing a career in the heritage sector. Our placements are suitable for students in Years 11, 12 and 13.
Archaeology Warwickshire also offers separate week-long work experience with their team. This is suitable if you have a real interest in archaeology or are thinking about studying it at university. You may have the opportunity to spend time on site with an excavation team.
Our work experience places for 2019 are now full.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org