Below we have summarised the services offered by Warwickshire County Record office available from home. For details of the services and facilities available onsite see our Visit page.
- Enquiry research services and charges. [Read more]
- How to order copies of records by post.
- Help on requesting to publish items from our collections.
- County copying, printing and photography services and charges. [Read more]
- A selection of interesting images from our collections are available for purchase through Bridgeman Images.
- Digitised copies of Warwickshire Quarter Sessions volumes are available for purchase from the online shop of the Birmingham and Midland Society of Genealogy and Heraldry. Find out more about the Quarter Session volumes.
- Digitised tithe maps can be purchased for download from the online shop of the Birmingham and Midland Society for Genealogy and Heraldry. The maps are also available for purchase on CD directly from us, including full high resolution images of each complete map. Find out more
Archival Collections and Research Guides
- For more information on the kinds of records we hold, lists of commonly used collections and research guides, please see our archival collections and research guides page.