- Our own online catalogue containing collection level descriptions of around 98% of our collections and full catalogues for 35% of our holdings.
This website celebrates and shares Warwickshire’s heritage. It is being created by Warwickshire’s museums, archives, local history groups and communities. Find out how you can contribute.
A website created by a range of Warwickshire archives, libraries and museums, which includes digitised images from our own collections.
National Archives catalogues
The catalogue of the National Archives, containing details of collections held by the National Archives. This includes records on Warwickshire produced by national government. This now includes Access to Archives, the Manorial Documents Register and the National Register of Archives.
A register of the nature and location of manorial documents for England and Wales. The portion for Warwickshire has been recently updated, and projects have been completed or are in progress for other counties to do the same.
Contact details for archive repositories across the United Kingdom.
A national catalogue including descriptions of collections held by more that 220 institutions from across the United Kingdom. This does not include any of our collections, but does include material held by other archives relating to Warwickshire.
- The government archive for England, Wales and the United Kingdom, holding records for over 1,000 years of the nation’s history.
- Archival collections relating to Shakespeare, Stratford and South Warwickshire.
- Holding records for the County of Worcestershire, including diocesan records such as Wills and Bishop’s Transcripts for Warwickshire parishes within the diocese of Worcester
- Holding records for the County of Staffordshire, including diocesan records such as Wills and Bishop’s Transcripts for Warwickshire parishes within the diocese of Lichfield.
- Holding records of the City of Coventry, excluding parish records which we hold as diocesan record office for Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Holding records for the City of Birmingham, including parish records for parishes within the city.