On this page you will find links and resources to arts and performances, including downloadable leaflets and information. If you’re looking for funding advice then please visit our funding page for information, guidance and useful links.
- The Audience Agency are coming together to develop a national arts development organisation, helping arts and cultural organisations to better understand and grow audiences.
- Arts Marketing Association. The AMA is the professional development body open to all arts professionals passionate about bringing arts and audiences together. Visit the AMA website here.
- Taking Part in the Arts. An Arts Council website that provides information and guidance on how to be more community and customer focused. Visit Taking Parts in Arts website to find out more.
- Arts-based segmentation research. Arts Council England developed this segmentation data which provides new information on how and why different kinds of people engage with the arts in England today. It can be used as a source of insight and ideas for building new audiences for the arts. Read more here.
Popular Warwickshire Festivals
Click below to view some popular arts festivals in Warwickshire:
- Warwick International Festival
- Leamington Peace Festival
- Leamington Music Festival
- Warwick Folk Festival
- Warwick Words
- Throckmorton Literary Festival
- Stratford Literary Festival
- Stratford Music Festival
- Stratford Fringe Festival
British Arts Festivals Association BAFA welcomes membership from all types of arts festival across a full range of art forms including music, dance, the visual arts, theatre, film, comedy and street arts.
PDF Festivals and events toolkit: developed by WCC provides you with step by step guidance on how to work with local producers and caterers at your festival or event.
Developing arts projects and project delivery
Warwick County Council have developed these step-by-step guidance sheets. Download your free copy here:
- Health and Safety [Download PDF]
- Top Tips for Funding [Download PDF]
- Setting up a Group [Download PDF]
- Evaluating an Arts Project [Download PDF]
Arts Council England has also produced a number of useful guidance sheets. Download these for free here:
- Audience development and marketing [Download PDF]
- Public engagement [Download PDF]
- Evaluation [Download PDF]
- Website toolkit A practical guide to managing and developing websites