Arty Tots get messy with their Grandparents
Market Hall Museum in Warwick, Mondays – 10am to 12 noon (except Bank Holidays)
A relaxed, weekly, stay and play session for grandparents caring for those under 5 years old. Each week has a different theme and is full of sensory play, craft and storytelling.
A chance to meet other grandparents with fun and engaging activities for those under 5 years old.
£3 for children aged 1 - 4 years old.
Free for adults and those under 1.
Please read the terms and conditions;
- Admittance to the session with a pre-booked ticket only.
- All attendees must book a ticket.
- Due to limited numbers we request that you only book one adult ticket per child. An adult can bring more than one child. As restrictions change this will be reviewed.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We are unable to take cash payments for this session, please book in advance online.
- We are unable to provide refreshments at this session but you are welcome to bring your own.
Tickets can be booked through the Heritage and Culture Warwickshire Eventbrite page.
Make and Create
Every first Saturday of the month – 10am to 12pm
Join in craft activities at our monthly make and create session. No need to book just drop in, suggested donation £1. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Sensory Stay and Play
* Currently not running due to COVID-19 restrictions *
Every 1st Friday of the month, 10.30am to 12pm.
Let your child explore sensory toys and materials in an open ended play session at Market Hall Museum. With a different theme each month let their imagination grow. Session cost £3 for one child, £5 for two. No need to book, just drop in. Session takes place in the Tapestry Gallery upstairs, lift and buggy park available.
Warwickshire Family Information Service will be on hand to signpost you to different groups and organisations if you need help and advise. Our group leader Vicki and our team of helpers will give you a warm welcome so come along and meet new people.
10% off in the cafe.
Follow us to find out about our family events and latest news: