What we do
The County Arts Service initiates, supports and brokers partnerships with a wide range of arts and non-arts organisations to help develop an accessible, high quality and sustainable arts infrastructure across the county, raising the profile of the arts within Warwickshire, regionally and nationally.
We work to ensure that the arts offer beneficial outcomes for communities across Warwickshire, including older people and people with disabilities, health or mental health problems. You can read more about our County Arts policy in our PDF. [Download PDF]
Other Arts Services in Warwickshire
A number of the Districts and Boroughs have arts services that deliver targeted support and activity within their areas. Wherever possible, Warwickshire County Council works in partnership with these services to make best use of resources, achieving a greater impact and better value for money.
- Warwick District Council Arts Development [Read more]
- Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council [Read more]
- Rugby Borough Council Arts Development [Read more]
Warwickshire and Coventry Arts Partnership
The local authorities within Coventry and Warwickshire work collectively to identify joint priorities and deliver joint programmes of arts development across the sub region. This Sub Regional Arts Partnership works to deliver high quality arts for the people of Coventry Warwickshire.
- Creating examples of best practice through project work.
- Sharing best practice through information exchange, publications and training.
- Strengthening the arts infrastructure through connecting people and places.
- Ensuring value for money by sharing resources.