Book one of our themed birthday parties
If you are looking for a unique, fun party we have four parties available for children aged five and over to enjoy. Take part in our cooking and explorer parties and have a birthday to remember. Our Party Leader will run the activities and be on hand throughout the party.
Available Saturdays at St John’s House and Sundays at Market Hall Museum. Suitable for ages five and over.
Explore Jurassic Warwickshire by going on a fossil hunt, getting hands on with real fossils from our collections and making your own fossil to take home.
Discover what it’s like to be a busy bee! Learn the bee’s special waggle dance ready for a round of ‘Queen Bee says’ then see who can collect their pollen first. Make some bee crafts to take home.
Available Saturdays at St John’s House. Suitable for ages six and over.
Sweets and treats
Make peppermint creams and Victorian lemonade then decorate your own Tudor marzipan.
Ice cream and lemonade
Make your own delicious strawberry ice cream and lemonade in our Victorian kitchen.
Prices, information and terms and conditions
- Parties are for a maximum of 12 children.
- Parties are available starting at 10am or 2pm. Party activities last 1 hour with 30 minute use of party tea space for your own food and activities. An additional 30 minutes in the party space can be added for an additional cost.
- Host/parent can arrive up to 30 minutes before the start of the party to set up the party tea space.
- Hosts/parents are responsible for the safety and behaviour of the children throughout the party. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Cost: explorer parties are £110 and kitchen parties are £135, additional 30 minutes hire of party tea space is £15.
- Parties at St John’s House are also available mid-week during Warwickshire school holidays.
- Please bring your own food, drinks, party ware and decorations. Hot water can be provided. It is the responsibility of the party booker to clean the tables, sweep the floor and remove all rubbish off the premises. We will provide bin bag, cleaning cloths and spray, and dustpan and brush.
- Full payment is required at time of booking and a minimum of 4 weeks notice is required. Payment can be made by card, cheque or cash.
- Cancellation required 3 weeks notice otherwise full payment is required.
- We reserve the right to cancel your party at any time, in the unlikely event that this happens we will provide an alternative date or a refund in full.
- It is the responsibility of the host/parent to be aware of any allergies or dietary of any children taking part. An alternative to the marzipan activity in the Sweets and Treats party can be provided with a minimum of two weeks notice.
- We will stop the activity if anyone’s safety is being compromised.
- Free parking is available at St John’s Museum.
To make a booking or enquire further please call 01926 412069 or email [email protected]