Our volunteer roles support a range of services and activities within Heritage and Culture Warwickshire.
Market Hall Museum
- visitor welcome
- gallery enabling
- helping with events
- cleaning and packing objects
- listing contents of boxes
- undertaking simple repairs
County Record Office
- indexing historical documents including the Quarter Sessions and Pauper records
- cleaning and mending maps
- cleaning and listing glass plate negatives.
Learning and engagement
Helping with informal learning activities including:
- Arty Tots (our weekly activity group for grandparents and their grandchildren)
- ReCollections (our monthly cafe for people with dementia and their family and friends)
Researching and writing articles for our history website.
Warwickshire Online Volunteering Network (WOVeN)
WOVeN is the umbrella name for all our remote volunteering opportunities. Our live projects include:
- Mining the Seams - transcribing and indexing historic mining compensation records
- Depositions Indexing Project - transcribing and indexing court deposition papers
For more information please email us at: [email protected]